Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 2

A few weather tools;

Please see a few weather widgets that are added.
The hurricane map to the right will show updated information that is provided from one of my faviorite webistes which is www.wunderground.com


As most of you know we are in the beginning of the changeover to fall, tonight temps are dropping to the mid forties.  at 12:54am I see it at 49 degrees and dropping, barometric pressure is steady at 1023 mb.
I hope to finish setting up my second weather station which will allow me to measure wind speed, direction, and precipitation. ( more to come on that project)

Tomorrow I will share a few pics with background infromation.  Sorry this was not posted tonight as I just set up the blog with ads.  Please explore the featured ads found in the blog page..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us you thoughts of this story or image..

Thanks!