Sunday, October 2, 2011

Temperature Change

Well now that we are feeling the cooler temperatures it is time to be looking through our closets to find sweatshirts and other fall type clothing to wear.  I wanted to add another picture from Blue Bell and a sunset shot from that last trip to Pennypack Park.



I stayed longer at that park to see how the sun would start to set and I have to say it was worth it.  I feel that it was a successful trip for different reasons. 

On another note I have completed the first stage of my Skywarn training, more to come on that later.

Until then, keep an eye out to see if more rain is on the way, we have had record amounts of rain which can lead to road damage, large pot holes which can be hidden under puddles of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us you thoughts of this story or image..

Thanks!